The Joule Shock ankle compression socks are for barefoot dancers or to be worn in or over pointe shoes, in ballet shoes or ANY shoe while keeping dress code and protecting your body. This versatile Shock is so much more than a brace from your local pharmacy, you will love the targeted ankle support for dancers and all the ways you can wear it while dancing longer and stronger!
- The Joule does not have a traction option, because no ball of the foot or heel coverage
- Anti-microbial (they don’t stink)
- Moisture-wicking (keep your feet dry)
- They are washable
- The Joules do not have toes so there is not a Left or Right for this style BUT there is an upside down and right side up!
- You don't have to wash them as often as a typical sock but unlike your dance shoes, you CAN wash them!